I specialize in:
- Life Transitions
- Health, Wellness, Self-care
- Personal Growth and Self
- Communication Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Anxiety and Stress Management
- Relationship Concerns, Divorce, Breakup, Conflict
- Alcohol or Substance Dependency
- Women’s Issues, Menopause
- Body Image and Self-Esteem
- Domestic Violence
- Parenting Issues
In my work with my clients, I take to heart the meaning of the word psychotherapy; psyche, in Greek means soul, and the root word of therapy is therapeia, which means to tend or to care for. My mission is to meet you where you are, listening fully to your needs, deeply respecting your story, and accompanying you through its chapters.
- a supportive, encouraging, goal-oriented approach
- consideration to the physical, emotional, spiritual and mental aspects of your lives
- self-examination in an atmosphere of safety, security and compassion
- help in guiding individuals towards health, balance and healing
The process of change can be multi-layered and challenging. Sometimes we are stuck in patterns that no longer serve us well and we don’t know how to change them. In therapy, I try to understand how you came to be the person you are today, what parts of you no longer fit your image of who you want to be, what you might like to cultivate instead and how to reach that goal.
In therapy, we can work together to transform the roots of your struggles into renewed strength and deeper understanding of your life’s journey and purpose. My goal for each client is that they overcome the inner obstacles that keep them from fulfillment.
It is an honor to accompany you through your current difficulties towards a richer, more satisfying life and help you reclaim the way you want to live your life.